Saturday, May 9, 2015

Treetop Bags - An Introduction.



I've been making bags for a little over a year now. It started out as a scrap of canvas that I waxed and made a small tubular style bag mounted under a saddle based on an Acorn bag I used to have that had been discontinued. I wished I had that bag again, I set out to learn how to sew and create bags for myself. Shortly after, I purchased a large amount of different colored canvas, some leather scraps, and began making saddle wedges for others. Until recently, I've only been offering different styles of saddle wedges. I'm now proud to say that I'm branching out and offering new bag designs based on classic bags, and am making these available, either by a ready-made bag, a set design to order, or custom designs on an individual basis.
Check out treetop.bigcartel.com for designs I have for sale, and some ready-made options. I'm also the owner of the remaining inventory of Willow chainrings, so feel free to add some of those to an order as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment